Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
VCI Emitter Disk #10 (protects 10 cubic feet up to 24 months)
VCI Emitter Disk #10 is a corrosion-preventive device designed for use inside packaging environments and enclosures. The protective vapors emitting from the disk volatize inside the space to form an invisible layer on the surface of the metal and prevent moisture, salt, dirt, oxygen and other contaminants from depositing on the metal and causing corrosion.
• Thin, lightweight disks can be positioned inside tight or restrictive spaces.
• Adhesive tape on the back sticks to metal cabinets, containers, walls, etc.
• Compatible with all Cosmoline Rust & Corrosion Preventatives.
• Protects even in the presence of moisture.
• Effective on steel, copper, zinc and multi-metal parts.
• Safe and easy to use; no special handling required.
• Clean, dry corrosion protection
• Protects for up to 2 years
• Exposed metals in junction boxes, control panels.
• Electronics and telecom equipment.
• Steel enclosures
• Utility boxes
• Tool boxes
• Gun cabinets
• Mechanical controls
• Alarm cabinets
VCI Emitter Disk #5 also available....protects 5 cubic feet up to 24 months.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
Packaging personnel should always wear gloves while handling metal parts. Parts should be clean and free of fingerprints before wrapping. Package your clean products as quickly as possible. The metal part should be no more than 12” from the VCI product. The closer to the metal, the better the corrosion protection. As a general rule, use 1 sq. ft. of VCI for every 1-3 sq. ft. of metal surface. Use at least one VCI Emitter Disk #10 for each 10 cu. ft. of void space, space inside the cabinet, crate or box.
Corrosion Inhibitor Weight: 12 grams
Protection Volume: 10 cubic feet
Total Product Weight: 15.3 grams
Dimensions: 2-3/16" round, 1/4" thick. (smaller than a silver dollar)
Store unused VCI Emitter Disks in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
DOWNLOADS: Product Data Sheet / Overview Safety Data Sheet (SDS) NSN#: 6850-01-406-9025
All prices are in USD