COSMOLINE 1104 - Fingerprint Remover & Corrosion Preventative
Cosmoline® 1104 is a blend of highly reﬁned mineral oil and solvent compounds. It contains additives for ﬁngerprint removing and neutralizing properties, as well as a high degree of corrosion protection. Cosmoline 1104 meets requirements of the latest revision of the Fingerprint Remover Speciﬁcation, MIL-C-15074E.
Cosmoline 1104 (1) suppresses, neutralizes and removes ﬁngerprints; (2) affords protection against rust under high humidity conditions; (3) is non-corrosive when applied to bimetallic systems.
* Thin ﬁlm protects your parts without excessive carry-off which reduces usage and cost.
* Displaces water or process ﬂuids from wet parts to rapidly begin the corrosion inhibition process.
* Removes ﬁngerprints from components and parts which prevents corrosion and reduces scrap rates.
* Meets or exceeds military speciﬁcations which allows for government and military applications.
* Low-odor nature of the products optimizes worker acceptance
Appearance: CLEAR, REDDISH AMBER LIQUID
Odor: LIGHT SOLVENT ODOR
Vapor (mmHg): Pressure 6 (@ 106 DEG.F.)
Vapor Density (Air = 1): 4.9
Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 0.87
pH (Neat) N/A
Water Solubility: INSOLUBLE
Boiling Point: 315-385°F
Freezing/ Melting Point: N/D
VOC Method Used: CALCULATED
Evaporation Rate (BuAc = 1): SLOWER THAN ETHER
TECHNICAL INFO: Cosmoline® 1104 MSDS Cosmoline® 1104 Technical Data Sheet
* SCAQMD - This product is not to be used in California's South Coast Air Quality Management District because it does not comply with Rule 1144. This restriction only affects the following Southern California counties: Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Bernardino. For a complete listing of cities, click here. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 2,2'-iminodiethanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All prices are in USD